Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Melaleuca

I LOVE and swear by Melaleuca! Our entire house has been turned over to Melaleuca, and it has done marvelous things for my family. We were able to take our 3 year old off of prescription pain medication within a month of using their products! The vitamins have done wonders for my energy levels (and as the mom of three very active little girls, I need all the energy I can get!). I have helped so many people - with everything from allergies to eczema - and *everyone* I have introduced to Melaleuca LOVES their products! With a 97 percent reorder rate, my guess is more people love it than hate it! Call 877-546-6509 if you have questions!