Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Naturopathic

I have been taking a cholesterol nedicine. I was taken off due to a hihg liver emyzne and muscle cramping. I have been told to turn to natural medicine. looking in the phone book their anr numerious naturopathics, what do you look for and some questions to ask.

Thanks

Re: Naturopathic

Dear Bill,
Depending on the state you live in, you should always try to find a Naturopathic Doctor that is Licensed. If you are in a state without licensesure then look for one that has gone to a four year medical program. There are many cholesterol lowering natural medicines that may help you and not aggravate your liver. For more info about my clinic go to www.naturopathicfamilycare.com. Hope this helps.

DrAdam