Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valley Fever, & Athlete's foot

My 20 year old daughter has been diagnosed with a minor case of Valley Fever. Is there such a thing as a minor case?
Also, she has had athlete's foot for approx. a year. She has just recently developed a rash on her arms & legs. Conventional medicine is prescribing steroids and antibiotic's. I am looking for alternative methods for her treatment, any information will be appreciated.
Thanks!

Re: Valley Fever, & Athlete's foot

Things to check:
1. BT cotton may cause allergies and more
2. Make sure she does not have Morgellons...an emerging disease
3. Is it fungus related?
4. Stop eatting carbs like starches potatoes, sugar, pastries. All of this feeds fungus, and candida.
5. Medicine may help, but may only be temporary help.
ie. search for the cause.