Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cholesterol slightly high?

Hello. I have slightly elevated cholesterol. I have lost about 19 pounds and have taken fish oil and red yeast rice since February. I had another test yesterday and it's down but still elevated. The doctor offered a dietary consultation, which I will take advantage of. She offered to prescribe something, but I don't want another RX. I currently take Prempro (Turner's Syndrome) and Levoxyl 88 mg as a thyroid supplement Any advice? Thanks very much!
Jackie Greer, Medford, OR

Re: cholesterol slightly high?

Dear jackie,

Along with exercise and a healthy diet, please consider the following way to maintain healthy cholesterol:

Cholest-Care by; NaturalCare Products at 1-800-475-9811.

All my best,

Dr. Bob Martin