Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hiatal Hernia

Dr. Martin,

My husband has a Hiatal Hernia. Apparently his family is genetically predesposed to this condition. His father and several aunts and uncles have been treated with surgery or medication.

My husband recently visted with his doctor about it and was prescribed AcipHex to treat the acid reflux. Up to this point he has been taking Rolaids or Pepcid.

I have heard that a Hiatal Hernia may be treated through Chiropractic care, is this true and is there any additional treatment we should consider before the drugs?

Re: Hiatal Hernia

I too have hiatal hernia and would like to know what
solution there may be other than taking antacids.