Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shingles, HELP please

I'd be most grateful for anyone's input to help me with my ex as he has had shingles for about 3 months now, and the M.D. in Watsonville CA has got him so full of "Drugs" it's amazing... All the hypertension drugs to lower his Blood pressure, he's taking narcotic (forgot the name)for the Arthritis as he can hardly walk, All of this is a result of his lifestyle that finally caught up with him.
BUT.. The paralysis and palsy of his face is most disturbing to me. They also have him on 4000 MG a day of the Aciclovir. Any ideas to help with the hypertension to get him of whatever meds he's taking and any insight for relief of the shingles? And then there is the arthritis! He's a mess for sure, but he is the father of my son.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply.
Sincerely,
Laurel

Re: Shingles, HELP please

Dear Laurel,

Your son's father may want to consider the following:

1.) Blockade by NewChapter - chew 1 tablet three times daily
2.) NerveFix and ImmuAll by; NaturalCare Products at 1-800-475-9811 and www.enaturalcare.com
3.) Flexcin (1-888-END-PAIN) and FlexNow at health food stores for arthritis

Best regards,

Dr. Bob Martin

Re: Re: Shingles, HELP please

Thanks for taking the time, I really appreciate it. I'll forward the info on to his Daughter. Hopefully they will take the advice.

Sincerely,
Laurel