Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: problems with uncontrollable acne please help!!!

Hi,

I too suffer from acne and was using retin A but it just dried out my face.I was tired of products drying out my skin and causing flaking.I recently have started using Granex it definetly does not dry out your skin...in fact when I put on the spray I thought it seemed oily and it kind of freaked me out.anyway I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and myskin is clearing up...the treatment consists of induvidually wrapped facial wipes to prep your skin with and then the spray(tip: I use the facial wipein the am and then put it back in the wrapper and use it again at pm that way I get more use out of one wipe)hope this helps...http://www.granex.ca/main.htm

Melissa

Re: Re: problems with uncontrollable acne please help!!!

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for your effort in trying to help someone suffering from acne.

I've had a chance to review some of the ingredients in 'Granex' and don't recommend its use for the following reasons:

1.) It contain methylparbens and other forms of xeno estrogen derivitives. These synthetic estrogen analogs are known cancer inducers.
2.) It also contain a substance called; propylene glycol, which is automobile and truck anti-freeze.

Yours truly,

Dr. Bob Martin