Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Phoenix is back but.........

Well I got the Phoenix back but I don't think its right. Don't seem to run right & does some little wierd thing in second & third. I'll have to give it a shake down run after I clean it up some. Man talk about your sloppy work just tore it apart then slapped it back together. Dirt an all!!! Don't think they even own a rag! Ruined my pulser cover & left hand cover like it. Don't know how and they wont take responsability for them. Chrome is coming off big time. So if anyone has them in good shape drop me a line.Off to clean!!

Re: Phoenix is back but.........

Tough Luck. Have fun cleaning.

Brenda

Re: Re: Phoenix is back but.........

I took Big Vinnie to a shop in Missouri when I lived there. It had a brand new $400 windshield. After a week I had it back and the windshield was scratched.

I told them about it and they said all they did was run water over the bike, no wiping so it couldn't be them.....RIIIGHT!

I know how you feel.