Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
GMLSV

I'm not sure I'd send anything to Sandra today. With 40 mph winds from the north, the registrations would end back in Texas anyway.

Miserable here today. Lots of cold air dropping in from Canada.

Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV

Bruce, can you keep that cold air up in Ok.? It is supposed to be here tonight and I don't want it.

Brenda

Re: Re: GMLSV

I tried to stop it when I brought the dog in. I ended up in the neighbor's yard--three houses down.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Nice here. mid-60ish & hazy. Robins are stalking the house.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

SpeedBall, all the birds must have flown your way during Ike. We don't see to many around here right now.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Sorry bout that, Bruce. Did the landing hurt much?

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Just got up......night shift pulls an absolute perfect vacuum!!!!! especially on days/nights like this.
40 right now, winds 20-30.
Sure hope Mrs Clause gets me some 'lectric clothes of some sort.......if not I may have to my own X-mas shopping

Re: GMLSV

The wind has finally calmed down. It is only blowing 9 mph as opposed to 40 with gusts to 50 almost all day long. 27 degrees @ 11:30. Supposed to get down to 23 tonight.

Keep Warm.

Ride Safe.