Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: GMLSV

28 with a wind chill of 20. Supposed to be colder tomorrow.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

32.37 here - didn't quite freeze. I took my little test ride right after the norther hit, Got 87 mpg when I was riding south not quite so good the other direction. No fuel leak- I'd just overfilled. Haven't checked the coolant leak after the ride yet. Still hoping that I just got a little overhet the other day & lost some fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

36F hee this morning. Chckened out and took the car to breakfast. Going to have to put my heated grips on one of these days.

Have a great day; Ride Safe; Keep the Rubber Side Down.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Heated grips?? Don't know what all the fuss is about. It gets under 70 degress and everyone thin ks it cold! Ya oughta live in Wi or MN for a while... ......oops, forgot I complained this morning, too.

I just think it's wunderbar here in Texas.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Thinking aoubout the electric gloves (gaunlet style). That way I just need to get wiring connectors & can go from bike to bike........twice the price of heated grips though.
Up to about 50 right now, calm (unusual for panhandle)

Looking more & more definate we won't make the AVA rally in Santa FE......BUT on a brighter side SFR & atleast VH are all but certain....waiting to hear from HR that I got those dates for vacation.

Ride-m safe ya'll