Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GMLSV

Ouch! Thank you BH- I knew that but didn't put it in the NL. 19 degrees here on the river, no wind.

Re: Re: GMLSV

28 here this morning with a wind chill of 22. Shooting to top 50 today. If the wind stays down and I can get three other things done, I may get to ride a little in the afternoon.

Just got through reading the NL. Great job everyone. If Barry gets his new leather pants anytime soon, will there be a centerfold in the NL?

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Next to Speedball we are hAving a heat wave. 26F here this morning and COLD on the ride to breakfast. Should warm up enough to get in a good ride this afternoon. Riding in the HIll Country as much as I do, I am getting paranoid to the point where I can spot and brake for DEER even when they aren't there.

Have a great day; Ride Safe; Keep the Rubber Side Down.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Couldn't get on this morning!?

Yeah, RR knows just when to get on top of things! Well, he has to impress the new officers now

What a great NL. Lots of stories. Remember, ANYONE can write and submit something. Heck, I did it for 5 years and only got a couple complaints from Richard '

Live Long & Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Lets hope not!! Hopefully our new NL editor will have enough good taste to keep photographs like that out of the newsletter.
We do have our standards to maintain you know.
Have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

About MM's leather pants. As far as I know, he still wears that leather mini skirt. I have not, nor will I, check to see if he also wears leather pants.

Re: GMLSV

TMI!!!!!
TMI!!!!!
TMI!!!!!

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!

OUTTA MY BRAIN!
OUTTA MY BRAIN!

Re: Re: GMLSV

You guys are soooo wierd!

Leather Skirt? What leather skirt? There ya go starting rumors about me again. (The pictures are photo shop!)

Well, go ahead. Take your shot. I join the ranks of the working class in a few weeks! No more club jet wisking me to m/c events, no more visiting dignitaries from neighboring clubs, no more poperatsy trying to get that "one" shot, etc.

See y'all on the road.....just be careful of that black SUV following me!