Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snow! snow! snow!

We woke up to snow and its been falling all day, we have now about 4 to 5 inches on the ground and still a light snow falling. Our high today was in the mid 20's and should clear off by tomorrow.

I love it!!!! Sandra J

Re: Snow! snow! snow!

I'm sooooo glad for you! After 40 odd years of living in WI & MN, another snowflake just might do me in!

Re: Re: Snow! snow! snow!

I am glad it is you and not me.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Snow! snow! snow!

Way back when I was young & "invencible" I used to love this time of year, the cold, bird hunting, snow, cutting donuts in the snow, making snow angels, snow icecream (the non-yellow type)...then I got older & found out how much fun fireplaces were, the roasted marshmallows, & hotchocolate too...... fooled you didn't I ?????????
Then I got even more older, my high school & college ball playing started giving me reminders as to my age.
Now I have discovered how much I really miss riding the motorcycle when there is snow & ice on road.
Conclusion........I hate winter time!!! come on spring