Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GMLSV

44 here, gonna get to 55 today. Misty with wind. Winter is back!

I'll give y'all one more reminder (this is also in the last NL) about the Blessing on januaryt 1st. We'll meet at the Valero about 2 miles east of 281 on Hwy 46 between 9 & 9:30am. The Blessing is in the
W-M parking lot at the corner of 281 & Loop 1604 in San Antonio.

Live Long & Prosper.

Be careful.
Ride Safe.

GMLSV

12 with a -13 wind chill. Rocketing up to 18 later today. Dry so far.

Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV

36 here at 7 - typical low temp here but the wind is definitely out of the north.

Re: Re: GMLSV

Well, it is just hitting here. It's dropped 4 degrees in 10 minutes

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, only 10 here with a -6 windchill, I looked out and there sat a rabbit, I thought for a moment he was frozen, but then he moved. Light snow should be headed for Bruce soon. My son is back from deployment safe and sound. My grand-daughter is at Lackland now in basic training, will graduate 2nd of January.

Have a great safe and WARM day
Sandra

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

That kind of good news will warm your day.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

That's great about your son. Give him a hug from me when you see him and tell'em I appreciate his sevice.

Re: Good Morning

Yep, he was pretty much right on with that one in Amarillo. 9 here in Stinnett this morning at 8 AM.
Heat wave busting loose now though.............We're up to a butt burning 12.....few more degrees & I might go for a ride......................NOT!!!
Come on Mrs. Clause, how about some heated grips, pant & jacket liners for Christmas.

Really dry up here, fortunately wind is less that 10 right now.