Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: forwarded message from AMA via email

Hey RR---Maybe this will work where you live. We had a dog barking problem every night that kept us awake.We called the sheriff about it and this is what he said.
If the dog starts barking ,call me and go outside with your phone.If I can hear the dog I will come over and present the owners with a ticket for disturbing the peace of the neighbors.
IT WORKED.
(smart law officer)

I know what you mean about the loud pipes.We all have been putting up with them morons for decades.But its only maybe 1% of all MC riders.Why punish everyone with such a law.?
We stoped going to the LONE STAR RALLY Because the strait pipes were every where and it became unbearable to stand anywhere on the street.

Strait pipes save lives-WRONG -Strait pipes pixx people off.When will they learn the people that make the laws don't ride bikes,so we need to present a more positive image.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: forwarded message from AMA via email

Very appropriate.

I agree with RR & Dennis. I hate them loud pipes and those that make these idiot laws don't ride.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: forwarded message from AMA via email

I'm pretty sure that my pipes are EPS approved.