Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Morning, Texas!! Got the risers installed on my handlebars the other day, and I need to do a 'test ride'. Since it's clear and there's a high of 56 predicted for this afternoon, I'm thinking of taking a ride down RR's way...through the southern mountains. RR, are you home?? I'd love to make the lunch ride Sat, but money is tight and I need to keep enough to pay the bills. Gonna pay the house off next Spring, and that should loosen things up a bit. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & the Grey Lady

I am in the area, but not home. Some of us are still working! I get home around 4:30. Hope the risers make riding better. I would like to have a lunch ride this month, but it is busy. We are decorating church Saturday and next weekend heading to Hutto for Christmas.
RR

Made a breakfast run this morning, 45 when I left, 61 when I got back, not a bad ride. Mabey the cold weather is keeping everyone from riding.

Stay Safe
SD