Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HCT

Richard and I will be in Kerville during that time, we already have our rooms. They call this ride the Wild Man, only men go. I will be in Alpine though. Supposed to be in the high 70s all this week, I need to change the oil in the truck, car and bike.
Ride Safe
SD

Re: HCT

We have our cabin. Looking forward to HCT. I will be reaching out to several for ride leaders and such. Since Breakfast was such a BIG HIT at VH Sheila & I will be doing it again. (I just volunteered my wife!!!) Should be good with a little more planning. We will need someone for the meal Friday night for sure and possibly contact one of the restaurants there for Saturday night.(Harleys was good, just needed to know the menu ahead of time.) Don't have a set plan for Thursday night but will work on it. This is an ask, if you are coming in something other than a Motorcycle and you have an electric skillet, please bring it. We did find we could have had a better breakfast if we had an electric skillet or two