Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: thank you fellow tax-payers (off topic)

I hope she is doing fine, Will be thinking of her. I think a tylenol is around $7.00 apiece. No wonder everybody wanted to be a Dr or lawyer when we was in school.
SD

I think "wanted to be a Dr or lawyer" that these professions are good the Hospital is the winner here. The Dr. makes very little compared to the Medicare sucking Hospital and pharmacy's. Just my experience. GO Army VA, Thanks USA

Del, you almost got it right. BIG winners in this is the insurance cos. High premiums, High deductible, Tells the hospital what they will pay. What a rip!!

All you need is a roll of good duct tape. Fixes anything.

Sorry about the stitches

Hey, I'm into duct tape. If I remember, I fixed Sugarbeet's shoe with duct tape one lunch run. Made Sheila & I a pair of rainboots. If it works on racecars, its' got to be good!!!

She's still got those boots. Since she doesn't ride anymore, she just wears them to the grocery store. I had to replace the duct tape. I used Zombie green this time instead of traditional silver.o