Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Wednesday Morning LSV

Weather is a little iffy today with highs reaching into the mid 60's and a chance of some showers. Despite this, I am going west onto the Reservation with a friend to a place called Sells. My friend has some business to attend to there. He is riding his new-to-him Triumph America, and is very excited about his new ride. This is his first bike in 16 years. After the business meeting we are cruising up the twisties to Kitt Peak Observatory, which is about 8000 feet elevation. Should be really cooooold up there.

Re: Good Wednesday Morning LSV

Sounds like a nicely planned day. 56 for a low & 81 for a high here. Summer drizzle going on most of the night with not measureable rain. I'm gonna shoot a new AR today. I've got one bullet in my clip.

Re: Good Wednesday Morning LSV

Good Morning from NM! It snowed this morning-Looks like Old Man Winter is back with a vengeance! Haven't ridden much lately, it's been too windy (50+ MPH!), and I'm trying to keep the house from being buried in a sand dune. Still hoping to make the HCT, I have found 4 motels in town, so if push comes to shove, and it looks like wx is going to be like it was at the Spring Frozen Run, I can stay there. If I cannot make the HCT, I WILL get out to see my Texan friends sometime before the VH! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & the Grey Lady