Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
door prizes for HCT

Before I go out and buy door prizes for HCT, I want to make sure it is okay with all the members if I use the money from our bank account? (LSV) We do have enough there to buy some nice gifts. Also, what do you think would be an appropriate amount to spend? Looking forward to seeing everyone at the end of the month.

Have a good and blessed day

Re: door prizes for HCT

I say yes. Spend some of that moss-covered money. You gurus decide how much per prize & how much total. Here's a good, inexpensive Swedish steel sheath knife, 4.1" blade legal in Texas:
http://www.amazon.com/Morakniv-Companion-Outdoor-Military-4-1-Inch/dp/B004TNWD40
- buy it from the Unique Gadgets & Toys dealer = a little less in price & free shipping.

Re: door prizes for HCT

Sandra, I agreed with Speedball. I know we have the money and I know you can buy anyou will be wise in selecting door prizes. I like the LED flashlights you can buy anywhere. I don't know what a tire plug kit would cost but that would be nice.