Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HCT Registration fee

Just thought I would clear up some maybe confusion on the HCT registration fee. It covers the pin you get for attending the HCT, the meal we have on Friday night, usually burgers, and yes two breakfast that will be served and if there is any money left, to help Sandra Judge with the door prizes. I think if you figure the cost, it's more than $8.00. Hope this helps. I have been getting questions on the fee. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your help. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days.. Lunch run to The Oscar Store Saturday, can't wait

Re: HCT Registration fee

Hey David, I sent out the registration forms and fees for Dorothy and I as well as the Henry's yesterday.

Re: HCT Registration fee

Hello Deep Sea, Derril Hynes is coming with me for sure and Johnny Chavarria is supposed to join us Friday night. If they have not paid I will take care of it when I get there if that is ok. Thanks Bob Bass