Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMLSV

Hmmm......a little damp over here near Houston. Local TV is showing surrounding areas only.
Of course, the media is trying to make it look like it never rains in southeast Texas right?

Does anybody have any real news of conditions around Camp Wood?

I'm still optimistic. But my posse is wavering a little

Re: GMLSV & HCT - DD, DeepSea, Somebody?

DD, I'm glad you posted this. I thought HCT had already happened. We non-riders get easily confused. I just told Sandra that I'd try to get the raffle tickets to prez in time for VH this fall.
So, Who from the far east (Marlin, Houston, etc) will go thru Liberty Hill en route to HCT this Th or Fr?? I'd like to meet you for coffee & raffle tickets. The Valero gas station Eastbound on 29 in L.H. would be a good place - or the Exxon just across the street has sit-down tables.

Well, according to NOAA,30 percent chance of rain Thursday night, none Friday or Saturday, 30 percent chance of rain Sunday. Speedball, call me and we will get together

DD, looks like if you can get out of the Houston area, weather will begin to improve. Camp Wood is look good...

Gerald and Cindy are on the way. They're towing a fifth wheeler.
Ronnie and I will be out tomorrow.