Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Home from HCT

Ronnie and I got back about 1:30. Just in time to get rained on as we unloaded bikes and trailer. Gerald and Cindy were back at 12:30.
We had a great time! Really nice campground and great cabins.
I always enjoy the riding out there. Cabin cooked breakfasts and dinners were a big hit too.
Thanks to everyone who pitched in. 👍👍👍

PS: Harley's had pretty good food. Just don't order the Philly Cheese Steak right

DD

PS: Harley's had pretty good food. Just don't order the Philly Cheese Steak right

If you get the ribeye, you can order it however you like (rare, medium rare, medium well, etc.). Unfortunately, they're all cooked medium rare. Food was OK and there are very few places in Camp Wood that can accomodate a group of our size.

As usual, David and Sheila went "above and beyond". The Lawson group cooked two breakfasts, a lunch, and a supper.

I guess it's true.... Behind every great man, is a woman who gets all the work done while he plays Bingo. Lol

Derrill and I got home about 5pm. Went for 2 mile walk in park with June. I tell you the rides and visits were great but there,s no place like home. See ya,ll next one.
Bob Bass

Got home about 6p. Cleaned up everything, put away and ready for the next ride. Had a great time. Look forward to VH.

Made it to Hutto Saturday afternoon about 6 after dealing with Austin traffic. Grandson Simon was baptized Sunday and I left Monday morning for home. Made it home about 3:45 that afternoon. Was a good ride home except for a headwind after I went thru Snyder.
Really enjoyed the HCT, even with that drywall screw in the rear tire. Thanks David & Sheila for getting things organized and thanks Dave for the rides. And thanks everyone for the good time visiting.
Yall have a great day.

RR