Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It's quiet

Yepper, kind of quite around except for the other day. I had some friends over, we did some shooting at targets just practicing. One neighbor stopped by, said they thought world war 3 had started. I said no, it will start if Hillary gets elected.
Been doing a lot of ridding, have 21,600 miles on it, have the third set of tires in the garage. May have to put them on before going to Hurley.
Ride Safe
SD

Doesn't seem like you are getting very many miles out of your tires. Sounds like 10k for each set. I have been looking at putting a CT on my XII. Have heard good and bad on CTs. Something to look at.

And it has been quiet.

How was your ride to Kerrville?? Strong?? Man ride.

I got 12,300 on the B Stones, they still had tread left, changed them before going to Estes Park, have 9,000 on the E-3s. I read where G Wings get 15,000 to 20,000 on E-3s. I will have 10,000 on them by the time I go to Hurley, that TRIP WILL BE AROUND 4,000 MILES. That will put me at 14,000 by the time I get back, will have to keep an eye on them. I wanted them here in case I decided to change them at the last min. From measuring them they seem to be wearing well.
SD