Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HCT Pictures

He Got them posted? Looks like a good turnout!

Only have a few posted. Did them last night. Will work on more today. Going shooting at the range for a bit this morning. I can do that because of sacrifices many have made to give all of us our freedoms. Remember to remember their sacrifices for us all.

And Bob, good luck with your bathroom remodeling. I imagine you will be happy when it is all finished again.
Yall have a GREAT MEMORIAL DAY. And remember why we have this day.

RR

The first link (http://www.lonestarvoyagers.org/Pictures/HCT/HCT2016/HCT2016a.html) is broken. IE produces a "page not found" error.

OK
I finally got to this. I uploaded the page for HCT2016a and it now should be OK.

RR

Great Pics!!! Is it just me,I can only open/see the first half of the first set of pictures.

No, not you. I had left spaces for adding more pictures and haven't added them yet. I should have deleted those until I have the pictures, but didn't.
I will try to remember to fix that tonight.

RR