Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

RR
Good morning all
Made it to Helen, GA for the COG national last night about 6. Set up the tent, got something to eat and cleaned up. By then it was time for sleep. Sure felt good after a couple days on the road. A little over 1,500 miles for the ride here. Heading over to rally HQ in a bit to sign in and check out the area.
Weather here is great. Was 55 this morning when I got up and supposed to be heading for 88. Clear slies and no wind. Looking to be a beautiful day for riding. Might head to Brasstown Bald today, the highest place in Georgia. A short ride, but will be getting a late start with registering at the rally and cheking things out.
Quite a few campers here. Looks to be around 25-30 tents.
Hope the group in Wisconsin is having a good time also. Too bad they scheduled both rallys for the same week.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Yes, it's too bad the COG rally and AVA rally are the same dates. Steven and I are here in Hurley, It got into the mid 80s yesterday on the way here but so far, the temperature today hasn't gotten above 75 - quite a bit different from the mid to upper 90s I hit in Arkansas and Missouri on the way up. I thought Bob Bass was coming but so far, we haven't seen him.