Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Got back from the COG rally yesterday aftenoon. Had a great time. Went to visit family in Pooler, GA on the way back, then to Huffman, TX for more famiy and finally spent Tuesday night in Hutto before heading back yesterday.
The COG rally was great. Excellent roads around there to ride. Had my ECU flashed while there and it made a very noticeable difference in the throttle response and acceleration in low to mid RPM.
No rain until I was leaving Pooler and then I rode thru quite a bit of rain Sunday riding to Texas and Tuesday afternoon riding to Hutto. Glad I had my rain gear with me.
Will have to do some work on the ET now. We will be staying at the KOA by Las Vegas, but I don't have any info on that on the web page. Will fix that tonight. Only 35 days until the ET.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Glad you made it back safe. Just wondering, how many usually come to ET?

DeepSea
Glad you made it back safe. Just wondering, how many usually come to ET?

We usually have six to eight people show up.

And as few as 2 and as many as 12.
And I do have the info for the KOA on the web site now. Post here on the forum or email me if you will be attending and I will put your name on the web for a count of those attending.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I just made my reservation for a KOA Kabin,

Memories of Alto, LV KOA, and yes, even Mora with a blown radiator hose are almost enough to get me back in the saddle. Good stuff DeepSea - you ought to go.

I agree Deep Sea, you ought to come to NM. And bring your brother with you.
Bob

That's a good thought. I would be nice to ride in the cool. Brother lives in NM so he just might meet up with you. I need to get to work on VH so will probably not make it.