Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lunch Run

Ok, I know its early in the week but I plan on being at the Southern Flyer this Saturday. I/we haven't made one of these in a long time. So who is going?? Make plan to be there. Good food, Great place, Can be inside or out depending on the weather. Maybe we can get Speedball to leave his chicken long enough to have lunch. Maybe Larry and Sandy too.

Re: Lunch Run

Let's weigh this out, good food, good friends and little outfits, I'll be there. I will see Richard Barnhart this morning, will see if he wants to go.
Ride Safe
SD

Little outfits while riding on the cycle doesn't sound good. Might feel cooler on these hot days, but remember ATGATT!
Have fun on the lunch ride. Sorry, but I won't be able to make it. I am however looking forward to August and lunch at the Alamo Springs Cafe. Plan to make that ride.
Yall have a great day.

RR

RR, Bring a package of bread crumbs to A. Springs - to find your way out of there.
Cindy & I'll be there @ Brenham. Somebody else needs to break the news to SD that it's poodle skirts not "little outfits". I can't disillusion him 'cause I don't wanna see that disappointed look in his eyes.

Don't know yet if I'll make it. That's the same day as the roadside clean-up one of the other clubs I belong to has scheduled.

...And you are going to give good food, great friends and "little outfits" a.k.a. poodle skirts, to clean up the roadside. I am impressed!! Pathfinder, you are the man!! Really tho, I understand if you don't make it. Catch you next time.

DD, where are you??? Are you going to make it??