Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Heading out to work in a bit. Made it thru another weekend. Had our yard sale Saturday to get rid of some things we don't need any more. Getting ready for the move to Hutto. Hope to do the move next week. Hope to leave here on Thursday the 28th. Have one more weekend here. I will be coming back here for a couple days of work after getting things moved there. Then heading to Las Vegas for the Enchanted Tour before the final trip to Hutto.
Ben Bagley called me Saturday about a Mena ride in October. I have some of the info on the web page. Just look for 'Mena Ride' on the home page. He hasn't decided on the exact date yet, but is planning for the end of September or the first of October. Looks like a good ride.
Yall have a great day.
He also gave me his current contact info which I have updated on the roster on the web.

RR

Re: Good morning

Beautiful morning here in Central Tx. Great morning to ride but I need to get ready for work. Looking forward to the weekend. Great to hear about the Mena ride. I will contact Ben for an update.

So....Mena in Octoberish AND VH in Paris in Octoberish. Seems quite an industrious Red River area schedule.
Or, are we planning on moving VH from Paris to Mena? I have notes that name Ben as a co-host for VH. I wonder if he's aware of that.

We, Sheila and I, had wanted to go to the Mena area so this looks like a plan. Ben called me but I missed his call. I will contact him.