Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
The house is a mess here, boxes everywhere. Have been busy packing things all weekend. Pretty close to getting things done. Get the UHaul truck Wednesday after work and start loading right away. Hope to get most done then and will get up early Thursday morning to finish. Leaving after we finish loading Thursday and planning to get to Hutto sometime Friday morning. Will spend the night somewhere along the way, hopefully around or a little over half the way there.
Currently 78 and heading for 98 with clear skies and a bright moon. Supposed to cool off the middle of the week, so should be getting only up to 94 Wednesday for packing.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

RR
Good morning all
.... Will spend the night somewhere along the way, hopefully around or a little over half the way there......RR

I hope you're not gonna sleep on a picnic table like you sometimes do.

SpeedBall
RR
Good morning all
.... Will spend the night somewhere along the way, hopefully around or a little over half the way there......RR

I hope you're not gonna sleep on a picnic table like you sometimes do.

No, he'll probably just throw a tarp on the ground, preferably not too close to the railroad tracks.

Cindy will be with me as we will be travelling together. I thought you both had excellent ideas. I mentioned them to Cindy, but apparently she didn't have the same exitement about it as I did. She didn't say anything, just gave me 'the look'.
Currently 75 with a few clouds around and heading for 94 with a chance of rain.
Yall have a great day.

RR