Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mena Ride

OK, I don't get it. What is 5-5,2-2?
Bob

5-5, 2-2 is a take on 10-4 good buddy. My grandson Kyle started this when Grandpa Ed drove trucks

Wait! Who is that signing himself as Norbel? We NEVER hear from her.

I have looked on the internet about cabins in & around the resort. They are higher than I would like to pay. I will do some more research on housing available in the area. Mileage from Houston or Austin should not be a problem.

I guess I am thinking we wouldn't get that many at the Mena Ride, but would get more if the Voyage Home were held more central to the LSV area. Probably waiting a couple weeks between events would allow those who would like to attend both a chance.
Just another opinion to throw into the mix.

RR

RR
I guess I am thinking we wouldn't get that many at the Mena Ride, but would get more if the Voyage Home were held more central to the LSV area. Probably waiting a couple weeks between events would allow those who would like to attend both a chance.
Just another opinion to throw into the mix.

RR

I agree with Rod.

I agree, the only 'cabins' I could find near the park were WAY out of my league. I can't say I can make both rides (assuming the 'Grey Lady' is ready), but I am planning on the VH, because I think there will be a larger turnout there. I am not in good enough (physical) shape to camp, and will be basically 'moteling it' from here on out. Saving my nickels and dimes!! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & the 'Grey Lady'

Hank, do you still have Lil Putt?

Hi, Bob;
Yes, I still have her, but once the Grey Lady is operational, she will be used for short (in-state) runs. She's not really comfortable enough for extended stints in the saddle, and I am not as physically able to endure pain/discomfort as I was previously, which is the reason why I no longer 'camp out'. I do plan on making the VH (when it is planned), hopefully, I'll see you there.

Ride Safe;
Hank in NM.