Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VH Dates??

Hi, Everyone;
I was getting ready to contact the Lake Palestine Resort to reserve a room for the Voyage Home, and ran into a problem. My 2016 calendar shows that weekend as being 8/15 and 8/16 (Saturday and Sunday). I am assuming that we would get there Thursday (8/13).
So why does the website page show the VH as being 8/15-8/18 (Saturday thru Tuesday)??
Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Lady'

EDIT: OK, my bad! RR doesn't have the VH 2016 info up yet!!?? Noticed the date was for 2014. Guess I need to research some more.

EDIT2: OK, we're not sure where the VH is going to be held yet? Went to the page on the website, and found that the applications were for the 2015 ride, then looked at the 'Mena' thread and came to the conclusion that the VH has not been set up yet. My only request is that we hold it somewhere where I can get a good Cheap motel. Guess I'll keep an eye on the website and act on it as soon as I see some updated info. Thanks, Everyone!!

Re: VH Dates??

Re: VH Dates??

I just talked to Ben about combining VH & Mena ride together. Ben doesn't have a problem with them being together so we will use the Mena Ride as Voyage Home. Some may not like the time, date, area or something. For several reason this ends up being the best. I understand some have already made plans to being on this ride. Next years host for HCT & VH is open so if you want to host one, please let someone know. I will put more info on the website as it come available.