Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mena camping

Okay this is what I found out, If you go to the Beaver Bend state park site, you will find several campgrounds listed in same area, the first is Acorn, $25 per night 30/50 amp and water, Cypress, $20 a night 30 amp, and water, Fern, $25 per night, 30/50 amp and water. Tent campgrounds are Dogwood, Elm, Grapevine, Hickory, at $12 per night primitive. Water in area and some electric. All of these sites, are on a first come basis, no reservations. You pay when you have actually set up your RV or tent.

You can go to the Beaver Bend State park website, scroll down to More Information, look at More Detailed Compground Information, It list all the camp sites, then look under View Beaver Bend State Park Map, and it will show you the campsites.

They do give a senior citizen discount of $2, I don't know of any other.

Sandra

Re: Mena camping

Sandra
Thanks for the research. I see there are 56 tent sites at Beavers Bend and 150 at Hochatown State Park (10 miles away). None of which take reservations. So, I don't see a problem with camping. Hopefully that will work out.

RR