Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Voyage Home/Voyage to The Ends Of The Earth

This is NOT GOOD. I do not know why it was moved, but it has added at least 150 miles to my ride distance. Since it was being called the 'Mena Ride' before it became the Voyage Home, I'm wondering why this was not the site from the get-go. It might have made a difference for me (at least I would have been able to plan for it.) This ride was going to be a 'squeaker' for me financially, and the move basically means that I am not going to be able to afford it. I hate to do this, but RR, please remove me from the list of attendees. Hopefully, the HCT will be held in Texas. See you all in the Spring. Ride Safe and have fun.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Lady'

Sorry to hear you are not coming. From what I understand, there were comments about the rides being too long and some were not going to be able to make the complete distance. Don't know why it changed but it did. Yes, HCT will be in the Hill country next year. We will look for you there.

I may have to cancel also. I was planning to work a half day Thursday before heading to Broken Bow. Now that the location is Mena, that may get me in much later than I would like. Right now, I'm a "maybe".

Sorry to hear you may not make it. It's only approx 60 miles farther.