Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GMLSV

No rain of late but we have had some Indian Summer temps. Highs only in the low to mid 90s. BUT today it's heading for 98. Hmmm, Arizona monsoon season - now there's a phrase you don't hear very often.

Good day all
I am in Wisconsin. Got here Friday. My uncle died last week and the funeral was Saturday. I am staying the week as my High School 50th reunion is Saturday. I had planned on attending that a while back, but when the news came of my uncle I decided to come up a week early for the funeral.
Weather is beautiful here, low in the upper 50's and up to the mid 80's. Actually the upper 50's felt cold to me. Will be heading back Sunday and should be back Monday.
Went to a cheese days festival here yesterday and had some brats, beer and of course cheese curds and listened to Polka bands.
Heading to my birth county so I can get a birth certificate so I can get my drivers license in Texas. Have been unable to find mine since the move.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Afternoon all;
Low temp this morning was 46. Highs are in the lower 80's. Fall is coming to the Estancia Valley. I got good news from my mechanic thursday-the Grey Lady is almost ready to go back on the road again. Now, all I have to do is come up with the money to register and insure her. It'll be good to have her back! Everyone have a Great Afternoon!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & the Grey Lady