Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'My Girlfriend's Back!!

Last night at about 5:45 PM (New Mexico time), I rode 'the Grey Lady' in to my driveway at my place here in Mountainair, NM. I had a friend take me out to the shop on his Spyder RT. My primary thought about that trip is that I'm not really cool with riding a bike that leans the wrong way in curves. The Grey Lady is dirty, but runs well. The tech told me he was having problems with it 'running rich', I found that the choke was partially on. I plan on taking her to the carwash in Estancia (20 mile trip) to clean her up, then doing a good detailing and wax job on her. Although I do have a cover on order for her, it's getting windy here, so I do not know how long that will last. After that, I will ride to Santa Rosa (200 mile round trip) on friday/Saturday for a training meeting for the prison ministry I am involved in. Next Spring, I plan on riding to Texas to see friends that I have not seen for WAY TOO LONG!!!
Until then,

Ride Safe & Sane; ATGATT!!
Hank, 'The Grey Lady, & 'Lil'Putt'
It's not the destination, it's the ride!

Re: 'My Girlfriend's Back!!

Congratulations. Glad you finally have it back. Hopefully it will be running well.

RR