Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mena VH

On another subject, I went to Mena this last weekend. Everything looked good. One thing we do need to find is a restaurant for our meeting Saturday. I am sure there are a few around, I just didn't have time Saturday to find one. I am going to check with Ed & Norbel to see if they can find one or have a recommendation. All help is appreciated. See all in Mena...

Re: Limetree Inn restaurant

I think I recall that the restaurant at the Limetree Inn (one of our motels) has a separate, smaller dining room (aka meeting room?)

Have to pack tonight. Plan on leaving around 7:30, when it starts getting light. Should arrive at the campground mid afternoon.
Looking forward to the riding and visiting. Will miss The Judge and Sandra. Sure hope he is mending well.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I have the whole day off tomorrow so I will be leaving for Mena early in the morning. I have further to and more traffic to avoid than RR so I'll probably leave about 6am.

Made it Mena. Staying at the Limetree inn. Plan on meeting up with everyone at MCD in the morning.