Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jim

Hello everyone, just wanted to give everyone an update, we are home, it is going to be a long recovery on Jim's hand and wrist (left) there are metal pins, plates, other metal and is on a splint right now. We go to the orto doctor on Monday to get stitches out and a look see at what else might need to be done. The road rash is healing, only a few scabs left, stitches were taken out of the knee this week. He is able to get up as long as the chair is not too low, he is walking with a boot cast on the left side. We are just taking it one day at a time. Thanks to all of you who have called, texted, phoned and all your prayers. Thanks especially to Richard who drove all the way to San Antonia to sit with Jim the night of the accident. Friends are a wonderful thing, and having a family of motorcyclists doesn't hurt. Bruce drove to Junction today to check to see if there were anything worth saving on the bike, anyone want to buy a slightly used flag pole? LOL! thanks Bruce. Take care everyone, If you were needing the hats or shirts before HCT I can mail them to you, I will try and get a picture taken and RR can post it on the web site. Have a wonderful day and may God bless everyone of you.

Sandra

Re: Jim

We're all wishing him a speedy recovery

SpeedBall
We're all wishing him a speedy recovery

+1 on that!

Sandra
Thanks for the update. And you and Jim are in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

RR