Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Was supposed to get rain this morning, but that seems to have gone by the wayside.
Still working on enclosing the back porch for a TV room. That has been keeping me busy the past week. Getting closer to done.
Got a new rear tire for the C14 yesterday. Stayed with a Michelin PR4. They have been good on the C14. Got a little under 14,000 miles on the last one.
Have more pictures from the Mena ride on the web. Gabi sent me some pictures a couple days ago.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning! Muggy and cloudy in Marlin this morning. It started to rain about 10am. Cooling down and windy! I had been repairing damage fascia on house. I just got it finished and painted yesterday! Come on rain! I did get a NEW BIKE!! It's Gold, single speed, whitewall tires and full fenders, has pedals and says Huffy on the side!! LOL I can practice my riding skills anyway!! LOL!
Thanks for the new pictures!

You can also participate in a 'Huffy Toss'!

Hahaha!