Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMLSV

Good Monday Morning! Wishing everyone a good weeks start this morning! Marlin starting out cloudy and muggy all morning. About 69 Deg at 10AM. Sunday brought out the two wheel lovers! There were a lot of bikes out. It seems mostly Harley's along Hwy 6. We were in Waco and went to Waco's Cameron Park along the Brazos River. Taking pictures with the grand babies! Lots of bikes going thru Cameron Park. Seems like 3 out of 5 were Harley's cruising up and down the drag? ( That ought to be good for a discussion? )

Have a great day,ride safe , ride smart!

Re: GMLSV

Has anyone seen the new Harley's? I saw one at the shop here in Angleton. The lady sure wanted me to take a test ride till she found out I had a Gold Wing. This was a 107, it did look nice. It was on the floor so she didn't crank it up. She also said they were a lot smother riding.
Ride Safe
Steven Donnell

I don't know much about the Harley's? But my neighbor is a Harley rider and now he wants a new 107 engine bike? The reviews I've seen look good!

Smoother on Harleys is a relative term. Smoother than old Harleys yes. Smoother than Wings, Voyager ?? It's all in what you want to ride.