Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMLSV

Good morning LSV! It's been a foggy morning here in Marlin! Mid 60's. But feeling muggy again! I'm going to do some riding,on my mower,lol. Cloudy all morning? No rain in forecast? But just in case. Have a great day!

Re: GMLSV

56 for a low - actually pretty nice - unless you were our baby chicken that just got kicked out of the nest yesterday & spent last night alone...in a lawn chair.

Good Morning;
Tried to take the 'Grey Lady into Abq. the other day, and had a pad fall out of the left front brake. Going to have to rent a trailer and take it to the mech to get it fixed (No repair facilities-as yet-at home.) Temp was 40 when I got up this morning, wx is getting cooler, turning to the winter pattern. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, the Grey Lady, & 'Lil'Putt'

Hank S. Sorry about the bike problems. Not fun! Hope it's an easy fix? Kinda strange?