Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Day

Good morning all
Our cool front finally came thru yesterday afternoon. And it brought some rain. My rain bucket shows about 1.5", which is the first measurable rain in several weeks. Things should perk up again. Haven't even had to mow the lawn in a few weeks.
Am making progress in enclosing the back porch. The sheetrock is up and floor is done. Had someone else do the sheetrock as it would have taken me probably a week to do it myself. Starting painting now. Hope to have that done in a couple days. The ceiling this morning, then prime the walls. The outside needs a bit more trim work done also. Not as hectic as the past few weeks though. Have been taking it a bit easier the past couple days. Then the carpeting. Also have to install the ceiling fan / light after the ceiling is painted.
Looking forward to the lunch ride a week from tomorrow. Gonna cook some hamburgers on the grill this noon.
Yall have a great day.

RR