Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Great news! The sun is shining brightly here in Hutto again. Have missed it the past few days. My rain bucket shows just over 2 1/2" since this rain started last Thursday. It might be a bit more as the bucket was lying on its side Friday morning after a bit of rain Thursday night.
After it warms up a bit I should be able to get back to work on the deck. Lots of dew on things out there. Have to let that burn off also. In the process of screwing down boards for the floor. Almost done with that. Only a half dozen more to go. Will have to cut around the posts for the boards in a bit. Then I will have to work on the railing, but that will have to wait a while. Heading to daughters place in Huffman Thursday morning for a few days.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Here on the dry side of Austin, we got a 4 day total of 1.75". 38 degrees this morning at dawn. Summer's over.