Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mena ride

Good day all
Got a call from Ben and he is organizing another Mena ride, this time for September so it won't interfere with the Voyage Home. I have the date on the calendar, September 7-10. Camping will be at the CMA campground as was this year and again there are hotels in Mena as well as the cabins at the campground. The rides will leave from McDonalds again as before. The Friday ride will go over the road as we did this year, only hopefully it will be clearer. And we will be riding in the opposite direction.
The Saturday ride will be a different route.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Mena ride

RR, that sounds interesting. My birthday is in September, so it would be a 'fun' way to celebrate. Also, I am waiting for my ride to the shop to pick up 'the grey lady', and hopefully will be riding her in 2017 on long trips. I will put that on my 'ride calendar'. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt; & 'The Grey Lady'

Re: Mena ride

Sounds great. I enjoyed Mena. I would like to go back again. I would really like to spend a week up there but yhat won't happen for several years.. Great job, Ben..