Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring Fun Run

Good evening all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I did some work on the 2017 calendar. Scheduled the SFR for March 23-26. It will be in Alpine again this year. Same as last year with camping at the Lost Alaskan and motel is usually the Antelope Lodge. Hoping for better weather than last year.
And on a side note, I have ridden the C14 every day so far this year.
Yall have a great day and see ya in Alpine.

RR

Re: Spring Fun Run

Good Morning, All;
RR, wish I could say the same, temps have been too low to ride, although I do plan on taking the Grey Lady to the gas station for a fillup/Seafoam treatment to try to keep her carbs from failing. Talked to the service mgr at the Local (abq) Kaw dealer, and got a 'worst case sceneario' guesstimate of about 800.00 for the carbs and the front end. She is going to be my only bike-I plan on selling 'Lil'Putt' in the spring. I cannot wait to get one her again and point her at the horizon and twist the throttle!! That will make all the 'hate and discontent' worth it!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, the 'Grey Lady', & 'Lil'Putt'