Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: XII Parts

I have to confess, I did this. Do you STILL want me as President??? I can retire will all the money I have made at this job. Anyone can step up at any time. Really, I just wanted to give some it back to the club and I thought what better way than to buy some of the things Speedball has/have. Please let me know!!!!! I am so ready to retire...

DeepSea
I have to confess, I did this. Do you STILL want me as President??? I can retire will all the money I have made at this job. Anyone can step up at any time. Really, I just wanted to give some it back to the club and I thought what better way than to buy some of the things Speedball has/have. Please let me know!!!!! I am so ready to retire...

You/re not getting out of the job that easily!

What an obvious ploy! But like Pathfinder said....

I've got a set of jumper cables, some spray chemicals & a set of progressive fork springs that're mine. Front & rear seat & 2 drive shafts that are LSV's. The cables are DeepSea's now & I owe Hank a set of saddlebag liners. I'll not give the fork springs to anyone who does not have a ZG1200.

Hey, Speedball, do you need me to send you some greenbacks to pay for shipping on those saddlebag liners?? Ride Safe (and warm!)

Aah, I'll front the money & trust you to pay me back. I'll double check with you on the mailing address before I send it. It's too cold to ride in Mtn Air anyway.

True, it IS too cold to ride right now (but I might be able to ride this afternoon!)
I need to know how you are going to ship...I have 2 addresses-one for the P.O., another for UPS&etc.
Ride Safe (and warm!)

Hank, the Grey Lady, & 'Lilputt'

P.S.-I just checked my address on the Club Roster...It's all there and correct.

Let's confer on this topic via e-mail.