Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A tough Decision...

Pathfinder
.....BTW, the web site for the Kerrville Econo Lodge shows rates of $73 per night.

plus daytime entry fee into the park?....

Hi, Guys;
I believe the actual cost for the cabin I was quoted was around 68.00 (including taxes, &etc.) I have not cancelled yet, I am going to call the econo-lodge and find out what the rates actually are for that weekend, and also find out why all the other motels are so high that weekend...Apparently there is something else going on in town that is driving the rares up. I need to do some more research, and will post my findings here.
Ride Safe!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, the Grey Lady, & Lil'Putt

I think that rate includes the $25 refundable security deposit. Between sales tax and occupancy tax, the nightly rate for a cabin is about $60 or about $180 for three days. If you add in the refundable deposit to the three day total and average it out, that would be about $68 per day. April is a very popular month because it's wildflower season. If you think Kerrville motels are expensive, try Fredericksburg!

Well, I have not cancelled the cabin reservation yet, I am still doing research. Hopefully, wx will co-operate, and I will not have much of a problem. I do have other problems, please see my other post dated today. I WILL be there, whatever happens.
Ride Safe!

Ride safe & sane;
Hank, the Grey Lady, & 'lil'putt'