Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HCT registration

David, count me in. I have a cabin reserved (still looking for a roommate) at the park, and will fill out the registration and TRY to send it in to you. I do not know if I can email it, and my printer is out of black ink, so this may take a while, but I do intend to be there.

Ride Safe;
Hank S.

Re: HCT registration

Hank, if you can copy and paste the form to an email then you can send it to me. I don't know how to edit thee form but I know there is a way. See you there

Re: HCT registration/Questions

Dave; I'm going to get some printer ink today, so I may just snailmail the form to you (The ride is still 1 1/2 months away!)
NOTE TO RR: What is the total mileage on the rides? If I believe the notes on the pages, they look kinda short. See you in April! By the way, I may be on the Honda, the 'Lady' may not be ready yet.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, the Grey Lady, & 'Lil'Putt'

Re: HCT route mileage

Hank S.
Dave; I'm going to get some printer ink today, so I may just snailmail the form to you (The ride is still 1 1/2 months away!)
NOTE TO RR: What is the total mileage on the rides? If I believe the notes on the pages, they look kinda short. See you in April! By the way, I may be on the Honda, the 'Lady' may not be ready yet.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, the Grey Lady, & 'Lil'Putt'

The routes are subject to change but if you click on the link, you will see google maps with distance and estimated driving time.

Hi, PF;
I checked the route maps before I posted last time. One ride was only about 60 miles (according to the note on the map). That's why I asked that question. It's not a big deal, I just wanted to find out if anyone knew the actual route mileage.
Ride Safe!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, The Grey Lady, & 'Lil'Putt'

The google map mileage is very close. The short one has a lot of slow speed back roads. The long one will probably end up being longer. Last time, I think everyone ended up amending the ride to include all "three sisters".

Thanks, PF! I'll see you all there! I'm hoping the 'Lady' will be up and running by then.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, the 'Grey Lady'; & Lil'Putt