Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
life after motersickles

I went to a "rock concert" in Harker Heights last night. Grandson is in a band based in Cincinnati, so this was about my only chance to see a performance. 5 bands starting at 9:30 & his was the 5th to perform. Got home at 3:30 a.m. -ugh.
Oh, did I mention that the genre was Thrash Metal. Man, SugarBeet & I are good sports.

Re: life after motersickles

Best thing is you got to see your grandson, second best, your got to use your earplugs again and last but not least, your are retired, so you get to sleep in after the concert. Glad everything went well. Thrash Metal??, second teenage hood??

Re: life after motersickles

DeepSea
Best thing is you got to see your grandson, second best, your got to use your earplugs again -Yes definitely.
and last but not least, your are retired, so you get to sleep in after the concert. Glad everything went well. -Yes definitely.
Thrash Metal??, - or maybe it was Deth Metal, not sure.

second teenage hood??
-no, well, I thought "a rock concert is a rock concert - maybe they'll play California Girls or Peggy Sue.