Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring Fun Run

I commented to my wife about going to the SFR and was informed we already had a thing to go to Saturday evening. A good friend is retiring from Exxon and is having his retirement party Saturday so RR you need to take my name off going to the SFR. Maybe next year

Re: Spring Fun Run

Sorry to hear you won't be making it to the SFR David. As you said, hopefully next year.
The weather is looking good for the SFR this year. Highs in the 70's and 80's and lows in the 50's. Precipitation looking to be at 0%. Looks to be breezy Thursday and Friday, but other than that looking good.
Planning to leave around 7 Thursday morning and should arrive in Alpine by 4.
See yall in just a few days.

RR

Re: Spring Fun Run

DeepSea
I commented to my wife about going to the SFR and was informed we already had a thing to go to Saturday evening. A good friend is retiring from Exxon and is having his retirement party Saturday so RR you need to take my name off going to the SFR. Maybe next year

You could come out and drive home Saturday. It wouldn't be the first time someone did that.