Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HCT

Looks like the HCT is gearing up! Got some plans working.. Be thinking potluck for Saturday evening. Got people coming from all over coming. Looking like this one will be pretty special. Haven't heard from the Houston group. DD? Speedball, are you going to make a showing for Saturday??

Re: HCT

Yeah, proly.
I've got saddlebag bags for Hank & MC jumper cables for the newly re-elected president that I need to deliver - plus, I hate to miss the excitement of the bidness meeting, so yeah. Oh yeah, I need to pay my dues to the newly re-elected treasurer - just like most of the other ex-members need to do.
Newsletter en route by tomorrow - nothing but HCT info planned for the NL unless I get a ride report from SFR.

Re: HCT

Ronnie Odom, his two sons, Chip(surprise!), and myself, are all planning to be at HCT. We have a cabin reserved. No, I don't remember what # it is. Gerald and Cindy Holik have an RV spot reserved as well. Houston will be represented.
I'll remind all of them to send in a registration.

My only possible issue is my cousin John in NH. He has just gone into Hospice care. He's fought long and hard. Nothing left to do medically. I went to see him a month ago. it was a good trip. If he passes, that's where I'll go.

DD